Solutions for Existing Jamf
Many companies struggle with outside contractors or internal staff who work hard but just are not Jamf experts. Others find that their dedicated expert simply needs an extra pair of hands to accommodate new projects.
Certified Engineers at Your Service
We are proud to have certified Jamf engineers on staff who have a deep understanding of the benefits that a strategically implemented Jamf solution can bring to an organization. They are ready to audit your existing implementation and create a strategy to enhance your current solution or provide additional bandwidth for specialized projects.
We did not have the expertise needed to set up and maintain Jamf internally. After interviewing several resources to find the best solution to fit our needs, we hired an outside contractor that was not a seasoned Jamf administrator. We spent months struggling! Once we engaged with Jon from designDATA, the issues were resolved within days. The service was rolled out to our government contract customers migrating to an Apple environment without a hiccup. He listened to our needs, applied the solutions, and educated our technicians (and our customers). Rolling out patches once a month has made us more productive while the support, customer service skills, and attention to detail for our internal employees were top notch. I highly recommend Jon and Jamf solutions for companies of all sizes.
Service Delivery Manager
at GDIT (previously CSRA)
How can designDATA augment your existing Jamf solution?
We will work with your team to:
- Provide additional bandwidth for specialized projects
- Provide additional end-user support through a dedicated Apple support line
- Create a comprehensive security solution
- Enhance your end-user enrollment process, saving time and increasing productivity
- Perform software audit discovery to ensure endpoints only have company-approved software
- Provide an Apple growth strategy based on your organizational requirements