Strategic IT starts with managed services
Do you find yourself having to provide users and constituents with continuous availability to systems anytime, anywhere on any device, all while reducing budgets? Our solution is simple...designDATA's managed IT services will allow you to provide IT solutions and services like a Fortune 500 IT department.
Managed Services, or Outsourced IT, can be broadly defined as transferring day to day administration of your distributed computer systems as a strategic method for improved effective and efficient operations. We look at Managed Services as an end-to-end solution to fully and economically manage the IT operations that are usually financially out of reach for most organizations.
Engaging designDATA as your Managed Service Provider is like staffing your organization with a CIO, Network Administrators, Security and Communications Engineers, a Helpdesk Engineering team, a purchasing department and a suite of management tools and processes that have normally been available to only large organizations.
We provide all of these benefits of outsourced IT and more at a predictive, affordable monthly fee:
- A dedicated team of senior network engineers assigned to your account
- Unlimited helpdesk services for your staff
- Monitoring of your servers 24x7
- Patching of your servers and desktop computer systems
- On-site service as required or prescheduled visits
- Backup of your data to a secure tier-4 datacenter
- Managed firewall and network security services
- Initial systems assessment and documentation
- Monthly system health reports
- Periodic CIO strategy sessions
Managed services from designDATA provide you with more reliable performance and more predictable expenses. That means you get more value from the technology you’ve already invested in, while actually reducing the total costs of IT problems and the resulting downtime. Now that’s strategic.
Ready to start thinking strategically?