Senior Account Executive, Enterprise Services Team
Rock Stars Only Need Apply.
…… Is this you? Read on …….
designDATA is not quite like other firms. We’re agile. High tech. Consultative. Yet we’re not a startup: we are thirty year old tech consulting and network engineering company. designDATA is a company of 80 professionals and we are growing quickly. We think we’re the perfect size – large enough to offer all the benefits and stability of an established firm, small enough to have lunch with the CEO in the break room. Sound good so far?
The Senior Account Executive position brings new Enterprise managed services and datacenter clients to our family of customers. What does a Senior Account Executive do?
- Prospect for potential clients using a variety of tools and methods.
- Articulate why our services offerings are unique, and describe the value to our potential clients.
- Present our services and solutions to c-level executives.
- Leverage designDATA skills, expertise, and assets to close complex engagements.
- Contract customers for outsourced IT support, consulting, and datacenter services.
Required Skills / Education:
- Associates / Bachelor’s degree in a business related course of study.
- Highly motivated individual.
- Proficiency in prospecting and partnering.
- Excellent work ethic and desire to succeed.
- Ability to sell the gold standard in technology outsourcing, usually more expensive than our competitors.
- Proficiency in technology and an avid user.
If you are looking for an opportunity to share in this exciting, action packed environment, you might be the person we are searching for. We need a focused energy to take our company to the next level – are you the person we’re looking for?
designDATA offers a generous employment package containing everything you would expect, paid time off, medical, profit sharing, occasional telework, educational benefits, etc. If you’re interested in applying send your resume and a cover letter describing your previous sales experience and three characteristics you believe are essential to a successful account executive to: Matt Ruck, VP – firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time, M-FRI, 8:30am to 5:00pm. Gaithersburg, MD location.