Problem Solver. Creative. Strategic Thinker. Ambitious. Craves intellectual stimulation
…… Is this you? Read on …….
designDATA is not quite like other firms. We’re agile. High tech. Consultative. Yet we’re not a startup: we a thirty year old tech consulting and network engineering company. designDATA is a company of 80 professionals and we are growing quickly. We think we’re the perfect size – large enough to offer all the benefits and stability of an established firm, small enough to have lunch with the CEO in the break room. Sound good so far?
While we’ve done a great job growing, we need a superstar to coordinate our marketing activities. Tasks will include:
- Keeping our blog & website content fresh and relevant.
- Developing / implementing social media strategy.
- Coordinating marketing activities for our “dream” prospective accounts.
- Overseeing google adwords and SEO strategy.
- Establishing a program to maintain contact with referral partners.
- Ad design & maintenance for trade publications.
- Developing a plan to leverage premium web content to drive leads.
- Coordinating a monthly customer-led CIO panel.
- Establishing regular targeted prospect communication.
- Assist in creating a trade show marketing game plan.
Marketing Coordinator: Required Skills / Education:
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree (doesn’t have to be in IT or Marketing)
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Proficient in technology and an avid user.
- Social media expertise.
- Search engine expertise.
If you are looking for an opportunity to share in this exciting, action packed environment, you might be the person we are searching for. We need a focused marketing energy to take our company to the next level – are you the person we’re looking for?
designDATA offers a generous employment package containing everything you would expect, paid time off, medical, profit sharing, occasional telework, educational benefits, etc. If you’re interested in applying send your resume and a cover letter describing how your skills and experience match our requirements, along with two things you would change on our website to: Matt Ruck, VP – email@example.com
Full Time, M-FRI, 8:30am to 5:00pm. Gaithersburg, MD location.