Strategic IT starts with managed services
Do you find yourself having to provide users and constituents with continuous availability to systems anytime, anywhere on any device, all while reducing budgets? Our solution is simple…designDATA’s managed IT services will allow you to provide IT solutions and services like a Fortune 500 IT department.
Managed Services, or Outsourced IT, can be broadly defined as transferring day to day administration of your distributed computer systems as a strategic method for improved effective and efficient operations. We look at Managed Services as an end-to-end solution to fully manage your IT operations in a way which is financially out of reach of most organizations.
Engaging designDATA as your Managed Service Provider is like staffing your organization with a CIO, Network Administrators, Security and Communications Engineers, a Helpdesk Engineering team, a purchasing department and a suite of management tools and processes that have normally been available to only large organizations.
We provide all of these benefits and more at a predictive, affordable monthly fee:
- A dedicated team of senior network engineers assigned to your account
- Unlimited helpdesk services for your staff
- Monitoring of your servers 24×7
- Patching of your servers and desktop computer systems
- On-site service as required or prescheduled visits
- Backup of your data to a secure tier-4 datacenter
- Managed firewall and network security services
- Initial systems assessment and documentation
- Monthly system health reports
- Periodic CIO strategy sessions
Ready to start thinking strategically?
Take the first step and contact us.
We provide an array of affordable IT Consulting, Computer Support, and Network Services in the Alexandria, Arlington, Washington, DC, Rockville, Bethesda, Gaithersburg, McLean, Chantilly, Crystal City, Reston and Silver Spring areas.
These local experts will even visit your business on-site: Alexandria Computer Support, Arlington Network Services, Washington DC IT Consulting, Rockville Cloud Computing, Bethesda Hosted Services, Washington DC Gaithersburg Backup and Data Recovery, Arlington Connectivity, Alexandria IT Consulting, Rockville Network Security, and Bethesda Computer Support.