Don’t leave yourself open to litigation, fines, or the “front page” If you’ve caught the news recently, you know that maintaining the security of your business data is tougher – and more critical – than ever. A security assessment from designDATA, (also called a “security audit” or “security review”), will ensure that proper security controls are integrated into your technology environment.
- An executive summary
- Overview of the assessment scope and objectives
- Assumptions and limitations of the assessment
- Methods and tools used
- Design of the current environment or systems with applicable diagrams
- Security requirements
- Summary of findings and recommendations
- Assessment results:
- General control review
- Vulnerability test
- Risk assessment, including identified assets, threats, vulnerabilities, impact and likelihood assessment, and the risk results analysis
- Recommended actions
Don’t wait another minute. To get started with your security assessment, please let us know how to get in touch with you. Your information will not be shared with any third parties.
We provide an array of affordable IT Consulting, Computer Support, and Network Services in the Alexandria, Arlington, Washington, DC, Rockville, Bethesda, Gaithersburg, McLean, Chantilly, Crystal City, Reston and Silver Spring areas.
These local experts will even visit your business on-site: Alexandria Computer Support, Arlington Network Services, Washington DC IT Consulting, Rockville Cloud Computing, Bethesda Hosted Services, Washington DC Gaithersburg Backup and Data Recovery, Arlington Connectivity, Alexandria IT Consulting, Rockville Network Security, and Bethesda Computer Support.